Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome Aboard!

I'm so glad you found your way to my unique Blog! Here is where you will find all of those wonderful things that rattle around in my mind and HERE is where they will be shared.

About Me: Hmmmm....well I enjoy a great many number of things and you will be able to see and read about each one of them. Sometime they may not be....how shall we say....Politically correct....but that's okay. My Uncle Olaf did not take part in the politically correct, AND he ate Bacon with every meal and lived well into his 80s.

So...as I begin tossing things out here, I hope you will realize that most of these item I rant or Rave about are mostly for your entertainment. So....please....let me first begin by saying I Apologize. After all, what is that old saying? "It's easier to ask forgiveness, than it is to ask permission". With that....here we go!

Feedback is very important to a Blogger. Please leave any Comments and I will respond to the as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment